*work is piling up on me again, like snowdrifts knocking on my door asking me to plow them. and it's midwinter.
> i got an infinite amount of promqueen-related work to do
> and a little schoolrelated work
> and a bunch of master-of-sound-related work to do for the student-union-pub.
And I picked up the little boardgame engine i began working on in november or something, looked at it, realized i was bored with my old design and wanted to make a new one, even more simple. And a bit inspired by the recent boardgame course, as well as the purchase of the splendid and way ahead of it's time- desert-commander-game to the nintendo 8bit. I almost began reading anthony beevor's berlin, but ran to the kitchen in disquietude (which is my word of the day).
i've been drinking heavily and spending too much money on kitschy ninja-clothes this weekend. however I believe the intense work period might keep me from spending any more money.

No comments:
Post a Comment