been writing a simulation of a design I'm assigned to create for a some-people-thing. in flash. like hell. in fact, save the quick walk to the grocery store today, i've been doing nothing but that the last couple of days, when I actually might-be should spend time preparing next week's promqueenesque businessmeeting and making that happen. or do any of the following:
* work with correcting assignments in the games design course.
But, priorities first and I believe myself to have successfully prioritized these tasks.
I accidently killed a small insect recently. It had flewn into my lamp and it seemed unable to find it's way out why I disassembled the lamp and threw it out the window. Instead of returning happy to the wild nature, the poor thing smashed into the window, thanks to my careless aiming. It probably broke a leg or something, judging from the way it painfully crawled across the window pane. I tried to give it a piece of sugar and make sure it didn't fall down into another death-trap of doom. It disregarded the sugar as an obstacle, steering in the opposite direction, constantly falling on it's back due to disfunctional limbs getting in the way, so I helped it up over and over. Until it suddenly stopped moving completely. I've never seen a bug dying from crashing less violently than becoming a sheer pullp. But this really felt like such a non-violent crash and the knowledge of having killed this harmless fellow mysteriously tore my heart completely apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment