Tuesday, November 22, 2005

big night big bird

I'm leaving the island for something called a conference tomorrow. It'll be most interesting (and hopefully entertaining) to go there. I've now packed all the shirts, trousers, make-up and other stuff one might need when travelling (I was hoping to stop by stockholm over the weekend as well).
My big week of teaching game production/pipelines is coming up and I'm headfirst aiming for inspiring lectures, however that's rather difficult to achieve, given that I'm such a beginner. I'm also into writing manuals this week, a rather alarmingly close deadline is approaching for one of my projects.
Meanwhile, another (or actuallly, two) concept is taking shape in this head of mine, aching to get to paper, prototype and game. One has potential as a product, the other hasn't. The other is of course another take on tactical squad-based gaming. But I'm also confident that there's potential in the market of games with an AI more intelligent than "if no one around, idle, else, swarm". So... I guess that'll have to wait til after january, when the current workload will diminish somewhat. Hihihi. Three projects in the pipeline and another one on the stage of blueprint.
I've also agreed to help a friend. Nothing beats that, now does it. With managing her workload. It will be a challenge, but if I can help, why not.

No comments: