Monday, November 07, 2005

To Do Today: November 7



Today I will need to have done the following:
  • Book a meeting with the PQ-Group
  • Make sure Lead Art communicates with Translator Norway and Translator Sweden
  • Make sure Jonas R. gets access to a SQL-account on the Barbis
  • Plan a visit to Tech-Dep. at school for arranging an SQL-account for Jonas R.
  • Make sure [someone] is moving XML-items to Excel
  • Make a first iteration of Workshop One
  • Fill in my application for money from the school
  • Come up with a presentation of a combat model for Dungeondev-Design meet tomorrow

Could perhaps be done tomorrow:
  • Make up a plan for communicating with Translator Danish
I should perhaps be crying a little.

Today I did:
  • Reschedule several meetings for project dungeondeveloper
  • Met with a lawyer discussing the contract changes unstoppable team PQ wants
  • Met with Iwona and discussed the week ahead of our course at the university
  • Spoke to Mr. Müller about my payment and contract details
  • Spoke about oriental gremlins with the lead designer of the dungeondeveloper project
  • Managed to get a fair amount of XML-encoded text into an Excel document
  • Booked a meeting with the Promqueen Team, or at least left everyone a suggestion for a time.
  • Actually managed to invent a way to fill out the give-me-money-application which I am supposed to give the school in return for money.

No comments: