
I really wish I had the lack of control which would be required of me to actually crush someone's skull with a broken bottle of beer. Or I wish I was at home. Where I know whom to call and who to look out for next time. This thing, with two boys walking up to an acquaintance, squeezing her breasts in a sexual assault way, just happened. And it made me feel .... The guards, the cops, they won't do anything about it. The justice we kind of are raised to believe protects us.
When will the monsters stop roaming the world? When will they stop providing them with their food?
In the warm humming of the fridge, one can imagine a future where it is illegal for a security guard at a club to not report such crimes. Well it already is, but none of them give a shit.
My Ex-GF taught me some useful techniques for dealing with these people.
So, the best way to deal with the kind of people who have this in common with the two boys my friend was unlucky enough to be around this evening thus is:
1. Grab a bottle of beer, if they're served in glass bottles. It's the cheapest weapon available at clubs and pubs. Other glass containers work equally well.
2. Grab the bottle by the neck and swing it in a circular motion from your back, above your head and aim for the individual's head.

1 comment:
sonny boy I wouldn't do that, instead teach your girliefriend to do it;-)
If you give a starving woman a fish she will eat that day, if you teach her to fish she will never go hungry again;-)
Post a Comment